Personal Injury Lawyers in Pittsburgh
Experienced Attorneys Help You Receive the Compensation You Need and Deserve After an Accident
Accident. We hate that term. It suggests that whatever happened was unavoidable – a tragic twist of fate. But for our personal injury clients, that’s not the case at all. We represent people throughout Pittsburgh who were injured because of another person’s negligence. That’s not an accident; that’s negligence. And we work to ensure those parties are held accountable.
Our firm – Quinn Logue, LLC – is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and we have the resources and experience to take cases of all size. We understand the impact an injury has on the lives of our victims and their families, and we work to ensure they’re compensated accordingly. We represent clients in a range of personal injury cases, including:
How Much Is a Personal Injury Case Worth?
One of the most common questions our personal injury attorneys hear is, “How much is my case worth?” The short answer: it depends. We know that’s not the most helpful answer, but there are numerous factors that affect how much compensation you may receive. The factors that can affect the value of a personal injury lawsuit include:
- Medical bills: This includes the cost of any treatment you’ve already had, as well as any ongoing treatment or rehab you may need.
- Income: If you were unable to work because of your injuries, your personal injury case may cover your loss of income.
- Property damage: Property damage is most common in car accidents. This compensation can cover the cost to repair or replace your vehicle.
- Pain and suffering: Although it’s hard to quantify, this includes the physical pain you endured because of the accident.
- Emotional distress: Compensation for emotional distress usually comes with serious accidents. Emotional distress can include fear or anxiety that stemmed from the accident.
Regardless of the size of your case, you can expect the same high degree of professionalism and attention from our lawyers. We’ve handled thousands of successful cases, and we may be able to help you too. Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers to learn more. Fill out a contact form or call 412-765-3800.