Lindsay M. Offutt, Esq.
Attorney Offutt’s practice currently focuses on civil litigation, personal injury, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, legal malpractice, premises and products liability. She is admitted to practice in the State and Federal Courts of Pennsylvania. Prior to joining the firm as an Attorney, she served as a Law Clerk at Quinn Logue. Lindsay earned her J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law where she was a member of the Sports and Entertainment Law and Christian Legal Societies. While pursuing her J.D., she was also a frequent contributor to JURIST, the world’s only law school-based legal news and commentary service. Attorney Offutt also holds a B.S. in Political Science from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Legal Malpractice
- Premises and Products Liability
- The University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2019
- The University of Pittsburgh, B.S., Political Science, 2016
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2019
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2019
Certifications & Publications
- American Sign Language
- To see Attorney Offutt’s publications, please click here
Contact Attorney Offutt
Ms. Lindsay M. Offutt, Esq.
Quinn Logue LLC
The Waterfront Building
200 First Avenue, Third Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1512